Rodent Control in Washington DC
Wherever humans have settled, rats and mice will not be too far behind. While our homes provide them with food, water, and/or shelter, they can damage our property, contaminate our food, and put us at a higher risk of disease contraction. Connor’s Pest Pros specializes in fast, targeted, and effective DC rodent control that protects your home and your family from the repercussions of a rat or mouse infestation.
Get a Free Estimate
Plans Available For This Service
About This Service
The longer rodents have to breed, the more difficult an infestation is to remove. Rodents can do a number of things to your home, and all will most likely be in a negative impact. When you work with our technicians for rodent control in Washington DC, you can expect:
- A free inspection by one of our experienced exterminators.
- Your expert exterminator discussing their findings and treatment options with you so you’re fully in the know.
- A customized treatment plan that fits your needs and situation.
- Rodent removal from traps every few days.
- A home or business free of rats and mice!
Satisfaction-Guaranteed Service for DC Rodent Control
We don’t just show up, set up a few traps, and then call it a day. We take responsibility for our results, so we won’t stop until the job is done. That’s why we back our work with free re-treatments. If you’re not happy with the service we provide, we’ll return to re-service until we find a solution for you.
Common Signs of Rats and Mice
How do you know if these pests have set up shop in your home? There are several tell-tale signs, including:
- Nibble marks around the house and on food packaging.
- Mouse and rat pellets around the home.
- Strange noises in the walls and attic, especially at night.
- Rub streaks along baseboards from dirt and oil on mouse or rat fur.
- Abnormal pet behavior around fridges, walls, and doors.
Of course, the dead giveaway is spotting a rat or mouse in your home. If you’ve noticed any of the above, Connor’s Pest Pros has you covered for rapid and thorough rodent removal in Washington DC.
The Threats Mice and Rats Present
While rats and mice can be a mere nuisance—waking you up at night, chewing through your pantry items, leaving droppings on the counter—they also present serious health risks. That’s why the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have extensive resources related to controlling rodents in human dwellings.
Rats and mice can threaten you and your family’s well-being by:
- Exposing you to diseases like Hantavirus, Lassa Virus, Salmonella, and more.
- Bringing other pests into your home, such as ticks and fleas.
- Chewing on electrical wires, increasing the risk of an electrical fire in your home.
We’ve designed our rodent control services to keep you and your family safe, minimizing your exposure to these harmful consequences of a rodent infestation. Connect with us to see how we can help to protect you and your loved ones.
Same-Day Rodent Control in Washington DC
Because rats and mice breed so rapidly, time is of the essence when it comes to rodent control. Our rapid Same-Day and Next-Day Service ensure that you don’t have to wait a moment longer than necessary for professional rodent control. If you’ve found signs of these pests in your home, call us today!
Customize Your Service
We know that no two homes—or pest infestations—are the same, which is why we customize all our services to suit you. Talk to our office team members or your rodent exterminator to see how we can work with you to optimize the convenience of our professional rodent control in DC.
Areas We Service Near Springfield
We’re proud to serve DC and wider NOVA with reliable, quality, and customized pest control services. Chances are, we’re in your neighborhood!