Pest Control in Washington DC
Our warm rainy summers make pest management monumental here in Washington D.C. That’s where the professionals at Connor’s Pest Pros come in. Our pest control in DC can help when you need it most, and we’ll make sure you are satisfied with our work. No matter which insect or rodent has found their way into your home, our expert exterminators have the training and knowledge to eliminate the following:
- And much more!
Get a Free Estimate
DC Exterminators You Can Count On
While nature can be relaxing and beautiful, let’s face it, some things are better left outside. When it comes to preventing and controlling insects, only highly effective, quality service will do. Connor’s offers personalized treatment plans starting with free comprehensive inspections. When you choose to invest in our highly effective pest services in DC, you will receive the following:
- Complete, thorough inspection with a detailed report explaining our findings and plans of resolution.
- One-time or recurring pest prevention services to keep your home insect and critter free.
- No waiting around for professional exterminators to arrive. We offer same-day service with prompt results!
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If pests come back, we will revisit and retreat.
The Connor’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As a third-generation pest control company, we have been carrying on our family’s tradition since 1944, offering reliable relief and prevention from a variety of insects and rodents. We value the services we offer, and we are so sure our pest control in DC will be done right and if not, we will make it right. Along with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, we also offer same day servicing so you don’t have to wait around for relief.
Rodent Control in Washington D.C.
Rodents have been an issue for homeowners for as long as we can remember. They carry diseases, contaminate food sources, and cause expensive damage to the home when establishing their territory. Have you begun noticing signs of a rodent infestation in your home? It’s time to call Connor’s Pest Pros for rodent control in Washington DC. Our experienced exterminators will eradicate any rodents from the home and bring back the peace and quiet you deserve. When you use our service, you can expect the following:
- Thorough inspection of your home to indicate where mice and rats are located.
- Personalized solution plan that fits your needs and concerns.
- Strategically placed bait stations to prevent rodents from continuing damage.
- Same-day service options available.
- And more!
We don’t just show up, set up a few traps, and leave. Our exterminators take responsibility for our results, which is why we back our work with free re-treatments. If you’re not happy with the results of our service, we’ll return to the property until you’re satisfied.
Family Owned and Operated
Connor’s Pest Pros is a family business spanning all the way back to 1944. With over 75 years of experience, you can trust us with providing a lasting, rodent removal process for your home. We are offering 10% off your initial fee to show our appreciation for your choosing us as your extermination provider! Don’t hesitate– call us now for a free estimate!
Termite Treatment in Washington DC
Sharing a home with termites doesn’t exactly sound like the best roommate situation, but when it comes to protecting your home, you have many options. The local exterminators at Connor’s Pest Pros will make sure you’re never left to fend for yourself. With our termite treatment in Washington DC, you’ll experience expertise, efficiency, top-of-the-line technology, and peace of mind. Attempting to rid your life of these pests can sound daunting, but we’re prepared to set you up for success with our termite prevention treatments.
When you call the experts for termite treatment in Washington DC, you’ll receive:
- A comprehensive home inspection from a knowledgeable exterminator.
- An individualized treatment plan based on your unique situation.
- Reliable treatments for termite prevention that last long-term.
- Same-day appointment availability for your convenience.
- Either one-time or recurring visits depending on your needs.
- And more!